Zen and the Art of Becoming Photogenic
This course could be for you if you:
- Are camera shy / phobic
- Are missing from your family portraits
- Always hide behind the camera or use small children as human shields if one is aimed at them
- In business and need to be seen but would prefer to go to the dentist than a photographer.
- You are thinking about getting into modelling and want to know what to do to look your best
- You are a photographer and want to learn posing skills
- You are sick of having crap facebook photos taken of you.
Meet your instructor:
This is a body positive course taught by New Zealand’s Creative photographer of the Year, Mandi Lynn. Mandi is also a licensed Body Positive Facilitator which means that she sees the beauty in all shapes, sizes, and ages. Before she was a photographer she helped women deliver their babies. Now she uses those skills in relaxing people to help deliver your mojo.
What skills will you learn?
In this two hour workshop you will learn how to:
- only show off one chin at a time 🙂
- show your arms in their best light
- make your bum look bigger or smaller depending on your preference
- Look taller
- Show off a waist even if you don’t think you have one anymore (you do…you will see)
- Figure out what to do with your hands in photos.
- learn the tricks that models know but the common woman doesn’t have a clue about.
Other things you will learn:
- Mandi’s technique to learn to drop the body dramas and learn to become friends with your body.
- Makeup and hair tips for all ages.
- The behind the scenes of the fashion and film industry. What are you really seeing when you look in a magazine or watch a movie.
Next Live Class is being held on
Monday the 13th of November
All sales go to support the #Everybodyisatreasure Project.
Supported by Mac’s Brewery
There are Early bird tickets available at $15.00 and General admission is $49.00
Click the picture Below to register
100% of Ticket sales go to the #EverybodyisaTreasure Project
Venue Proudly Sponsored By: